[CS-FSLUG] How to resolve an apparent Linux crash?

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Fri Aug 13 19:19:50 CDT 2004

On Friday 13 August 2004 07:28 pm, Ruth Marlene Friesen wrote:
> Hi Friends.
> I guess I've been lurking long enough to jump in and introduce
> myself. I've been super busy the last couple of weeks, and
> wanted to get the feel of the group first, so I've just been
> skimming the posts every couple of days.

Are you running KDE? If so, try renaming your .kde folder in your /home
directory then log out and back in.

you will not lose anything such as bookmarks etc, because you can move them
from the old .kde folder to the new one.

Try that.

If that don't work, you can alway rename your old folder back to .kde. If it
does work and everything goes well, you can remove the renamed folder.

--
David M.