[CS-FSLUG] Anyone here in Australia

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Sat Aug 7 12:54:14 CDT 2004

Thanks Tim, as I've said earlier this is a big favour to ask since it involves
the time of downloading SUSE and the cost of a blank CD and the postage. I
don't know how much that adds up to in Australia, here in Canada it wouldn't
be that much so if nowone volunteers I could take care of it. The reason I
was asking if someone in Australia could do it is because it would arrive
sooner.

On August 7, 2004 10:28 am, Tim Young wrote:
> I will forward this on to a friend of mine in Australia.  Not sure if he
> can help, but he has a better chance than I do...  ;)
>
> 	- Tim

[snip]