[CS-FSLUG] Project help

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Sun Aug 1 13:04:17 CDT 2004

As a side note, a number of Christian IT folks are working on
resurrecting the CODN.net site.  CODN (Christian Opensource Development
Network) is a site for Christian Opensource developers to gather and
work on projects that have Kingdom impact.  So these are projects that
are either specifically focused on Christian tools, or tools that have a
particularly important role for Christians  (I.e.. there will be a
number of security tools that missionaries need when in creative-access
countries).

Within a few weeks we will have the site up and on-line and I will drop
an email to this list about it.  There are a lot of great projects out
there for people willing to help out!

	- Tim Young, a sideros certified Field Consultant
	LightSys Technology Services
	www.lightsys.org
	www.sideros.net