[OFB Cafe] HTC Droid Incredible

saki tjmc at torhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 02:36:27 CDT 2010

Donald Spoon wrote:

> I agree, those places are definitely "Droid Land".  I can see Tim in a
> place like that dressed up in Lederhosen and a Tyrolean hat doing field
> research for .a review article on German Sausages in Missouri.  THAT is
> one I would like to help out on...  We have a good German sub-culture
> right here in Texas not too far from me.

I'd join you! I have loved German food/beer since spending years in the
Army there. One, and perhaps the only advantage of the EU is the
expansion of German based supermarkets in the UK.

I can now buy, bratwurst, bockwurst, schinken etc., locally.

On a similar tack, the best book I have of German/Mitteleuropaen cooking
was written by an American: Mimi Sheraton "The German Cookbook" (Random
House). Yes, I know it should be Cookery Book, but that's what she
called it.

I really must go and cook some jager schnitzel and drink some St Andreas

Terence