[OFB Cafe] HTC Droid Incredible

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Apr 29 10:41:38 CDT 2010

On Apr 29, 2010, at 10:33 AM, Rick Bowers wrote:

>> It has been slow, Rick.  I'll bet most of us are recovering from the long, cold winter!
>> Tim,  how do you get access to these devices for a review?  Just curious...
>>
>> -Don Spoon-
>
> He probably hangs out at bars and watches for drunk engineers. ;-)

It has been too slow. But that's because of all that I time I spend watching for drunk engineers. You are quite right, Rick. :-)

Seriously, Don, Verizon and AT&T loan me devices so that I can review them. I usually get to keep them for a week or two to give the devices a good run. Sometimes -- as was the case with the Incredible -- I receive the units ahead of the launch so that the review can be more timely.

Timothy R. Butler | "It may be that  when the angels go about their
Editor, OfB.biz   | task  praising God,  they play only Bach.  I am
tbutler at ofb.biz   | sure,  however,  that when they are together en
timothybutler.us  | famille they play Mozart."
                                                      -- Karl Barth