[OFB Cafe] My Droid Preview

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Nov 1 18:40:50 CST 2009

On Nov 1, 2009, at 2:23 AM, Jens Benecke wrote:

> So I settled for an iPhone 3G for now. Replacing my 8 year old SE
> K700i. :-)

	I'd agree with your analysis, Jen. I'm on my second iPhone now (went
from the original to the 3GS earlier this year) and I continue to be
impressed by it. I'm starting to see more phones that come *close* to
doing what I like about the iPhone... but none that do everything I
like in the iPhone. And that's even ignoring the apps, though several
of those are really useful for me.