[OFB Cafe] OT: Conficker and Virus Scanners

Jens Benecke jens-techtalk at spamfreemail.de
Wed May 27 00:43:53 CDT 2009

Am 27.05.2009 um 07:14 schrieb wolfgang zerrmayr:

>> My fiance is quite satisfied with "Avira Antivir". It's free for
>> personal use  (...)
>
> I got this too (only when using Windoze, which rarely ever happens).
> Worked so far.
> Hi Jens, yet another guy from .DE country :-)

Hi :-)
Actually I've been in this list (and its Techtalk / Systalk / ...
precedessors before that) for half an eternity, but stopped posting
about two years ago because I simply had too little time.

--
Jens Benecke - jens at spamfreemail.de - www.jensbenecke.de
Keine Lust auf Müll in ihrem Postfach? www.spamfreemail.de