[OFB Cafe] Need Help / Advise

Donald Spoon drspoon at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 6 16:21:45 CST 2009

Rick Bowers wrote:
> Don,
> This does sound bizarre. Are you sure you aren't CC'd or BCC'd on the
> messages? What do the expanded headers show?
>
> ~Rick

Rick, Fred,

Fred had a very good tutorial explanation (for me).  It looks like
either the BCC thing is at work or something is screwed up with her
settings. A couple of days ago her account was bouncing messages with a
bounce message saying she was over her limit.  It all seems to have
happened since then.  I am checking it out now. ..

Just got off the phone with her.  In response to the EMail Box Full
thing she had emptied out her RoadRunner WEBMAIL account and changed
some settings.  Sure'nuff she had setup automatic forwarding of all her
EMail to her address book!   Seems like someone had decided to re-do the
RoadRunner Webmail site and she could see how to access her addressbook
automatically for addresses when composing messages.  She THOUGHT she
was setting up a form of a mailing list!

Mucho Thanks to you all.   I got it "fixed" right away and didn't waste
time thrashing around in the woods.  The Internet is safe again!

Women....  (spit)  <grin>

-Don Spoon-