[OFB Cafe] windows

Donald Spoon drspoon at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 2 19:50:35 CST 2009

Timothy Butler wrote:

> On Mar 2, 2009, at 1:17 AM, saki wrote:
>
>> Rick Bowers wrote:
>>
>>> Has the list really been that dead?
>>
>> Not dead, merely sleeping after the Christmas excess of turkey, plum
>> pudding and good cheer!
>
>     Ah, yes, that's it!
>
>     -Tim

I have just been depressed since about Jan 2009...
It has been getting worse watching my retirement accounts...
Just waiting for the Bluebonnets to come out down here in Texas.
They always seem to cheer me up.

Got to get more sunlight, I guess.
Gonna plant something that grows this spring.
Maybe some tomatoes, corn, and beans...
"DYI" tacos...

My wife says there is a retirement occupation down here known as "Rose
Rustling".
Seems like a bunch of old coots get together and visit the OLD (19th
Century) cemeteries around here have some great rose bushes  around the
graves.  You can take cuttings for your own garden.  Despite the name,
it is quite "legit".  These plants are adapted to Texas weather & bug,
and often are from some very famous "stock"!  Sounds like fun...

What I REALLY could use is a Beer Tree that produces a good Hefeweizen
or maybe some Bitters...
Either would be quite enjoyable after a day of "Rose Rustling"!
I might have to visit here:  http://www.rustlersrooste.com/

-Don Spoon-