[OFB Cafe] Jens (was: PNG Transparency and Making It Work with IE7/8)

Jens Benecke jens-techtalk at spamfreemail.de
Mon Jun 29 00:14:22 CDT 2009

Am 29.06.2009 um 05:55 schrieb Timothy Butler:

>> Hi Tim,
>> try "IE7.js" : http://code.google.com/p/ie7-js/
>
> Hi Jens,
> Sorry for the slow reply. Long story...

Hi Tim,

no problem, I know exactly what you mean. :)

> In any case, thanks for the heads up. That looks useful.
> Nice to see you back on the list, it has been ages. How are you doing?

Well. Great, in one word. Busy, in another.

Basically, since I temporarily left the list, I finished my PhD
degree*, moved to South Germany (west of the Black Forest) to start a
new job at Bosch (which I really enjoy), and we'll be married on
August 1st. :-)
* though I have yet to defend my thesis ... problably in autumn this
year.

But I did say I'll be back, so here I am. :)

--
Jens Benecke - jens at spamfreemail.de - www.jensbenecke.de
Keine Lust auf Müll in ihrem Postfach? www.spamfreemail.de