[OFB Cafe] Jens

Jens Benecke jens at spamfreemail.de
Thu Jul 16 12:48:08 CDT 2009

Am 16.07.2009 um 17:21 schrieb Fred A. Miller:

>> You can find some of my publications on Google Scholar:
>>    http://scholar.google.de/scholar?q=jens+benecke
> Good stuff....err, if I could understand it all. ;)

Oh, you would ... if you spent four years on it like I did :-)

>> However, there are three guys called "Jens Benecke" who live (or
>> lived)
>> in Hamburg - I'm the engineer, neither the MBA nor the
>> firefighter. :-)
> Hehehehehe.....ok!

And they aren't related to me at all. I don't even know them. ;)

> "Where's The Birth Certificate?"

Right here.
(We needed it anyway for the marriage so I got an official duplicate)

:-))

--
Jens Benecke - jens at spamfreemail.de - www.jensbenecke.de
Keine Lust auf Müll in ihrem Postfach? www.spamfreemail.de