[OFB Cafe] Think Happy Thoughts

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Sep 30 21:42:58 CDT 2008

This list has been a bit tense in recent weeks. I was thinking, I'm
sure all of us have something to be happy about. Why not post it? I'd
like to know what's good in y'alls lives.

If nothing else, whose read some T.S. Eliot lately? ;-)

Timothy R. Butler | "Into this Universe, and why not knowing,
Editor, OFB.biz   | Nor whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
timothybutler.us  | I know not whither, willy-nilly blowing."
                                            -- Edward FitzGerald