[OFB Cafe] Online Brokerage

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Sep 30 21:17:53 CDT 2008

Hi everyone,
	I'm at a standard, full service broker, but the broker is useless
(and has been for years -- my old broker retired and I never found the
new guy very helpful). I'm thinking about going with an online
discount broker, since I like to do my own thing anyway. I'm torn
between TD Ameritrade and Scottrade. Any thoughts on those two?
Recommendations of something better?

	Thanks,
		Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher
tbutler at ofb.biz   | is bound in  his  way to  be a lover of myths  and
www.uninet.info   | poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in
timothybutler.us  | being big with wonder."
                                                      -- Thomas Aquinas