[OFB Cafe] test email #2

Steven Hatfield stevenhatfield at mac.com
Thu Sep 4 08:28:52 CDT 2008

On Sep 4, 2008, at 8:01 AM, wolfgang zerrmayr wrote:

> On Thursday 04 September 2008, Steven Hatfield wrote:
>> Please let me know if you cannot read this w/o viewing the raw
>> message
>> source.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Steven
>
> Hi Steven,
>
> Both messages can be read in normal display.
> Using KMail 1.9.6 KDE 3.5.7 openSUSE 10.3
> wolfi at localhost:~> uname -a
> Linux localhost 2.6.22.18-0.2-default #1 SMP 2008-06-09 13:53:20
> +0200 i686
> athlon i386 GNU/Linux
>
> KR ... Wolfi ;-)

Thanks for responding. I didn't do anything differently with either of
these than I would normally do when sending email. Test #1 was
"normal" - just hit "new mail" on Mail.app and send an email to the
list. With Test #2 I specifically told it to "make plain text" from
the format menu.

The only difference between these 2 test emails and the one that
Patrick took exception to was that it was a reply to Tim's email. I
noticed 2 other email messages that came through with that same issue
- there was content but it wouldn't display, so maybe it was a list
server problem?

Best,
Steven