[OFB Cafe] Buchanan: Johnny's Got a New Girl

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Sep 3 15:36:41 CDT 2008

This is an interesting piece from Pat Buchanan. I don't agree with
Buchanan on many things, but I think those looking for "change" should
heed Buchanan's words, given that Buchanan is *not* a neo-con, but a
paleo-con. More proof that the McCain-Palin ticket is not four more
years of the same.

---

The risk John McCain took last Friday is comparable to the 72-year-old
ex-fighter pilot knocking back two shots and flying his F-16 under the
Golden Gate Bridge.

McCain's choice of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be his co-pilot was the
biggest gamble in presidential history. As of now, it is paying off,
big-time.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=74137

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The theologian who labors without joy is not a
Editor, OfB.biz   | theologian at all. Sulky faces, morose thoughts
tbutler at ofb.biz   | and boring ways of  speaking are intolerable in
timothybutler.us  | this field."
                                                       -- Karl Barth