[OFB Cafe] RFC on List Policy (Was Re: AWESOME exposure of the REAL Obama, FoxNews, Sunday, 9PM EST!!)

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Oct 15 16:05:17 CDT 2008

On Oct 15, 2008, at 2:41 PM, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

> * Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> [10-15-08 15:36]:

>>> Take all the time you need.....
>>
>> 	Very funny, Terence. ;-)
>>

> In that case, you may have a second, but you must count Terence's vote
> and mine  :^)

Ok, I have a second second.

<pounds gavel>

Ladies and gentlemen and distinguished guests, this meeting is
adjourned. The RFC has been accepted per the recommendation of the
list moderators and the vote of the list members and shall take effect
immediately.

Timothy R. Butler | "He that has and a little tiny wit—
Editor, OFB.biz   | With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,—
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Must make content with his fortunes fit,
timothybutler.us  | For the rain it raineth every day."
                                   -- Feste the Fool (Shakespeare)