[OFB Cafe] AWESOME exposure of the REAL Obama, FoxNews, Sunday, 9PM EST!!

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Oct 14 19:08:30 CDT 2008

> I didn't see the accusation, however I'll have to agree with Chris's
> earlier statement that the republican party looks quite a bit like the
> Klan these days.  McCain supporters carrying monkeys with Obama
> t-shirts on them, GOP ads attacking Obama entirely on race and made-up
> nationality, and McCain campaign staff calling Obama an "arab
> terrorist."  While not all McCain supporters are ignorant racists, it
> seems like the vocal majority are.

	The most vocal folks almost always are ignorant. Clearly such things
are reprehensible. Most sensible people don't have the need to scream.

	The GOP itself, Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are not, I am confident.

	In any case, Chris accused me privately, but did so after I had
changed the list policy. Chris has had an axe to grind with me for a
long while, so it wasn't unexpected, but it was a new level. As such,
I mentioned it in an effort for full disclosure over the list policy
change, lest anyone suggest otherwise, and also to note that I'm
counting on you guys to decide the policy, since I am clearly *not* an
impartial observer.

Timothy R. Butler | "Now  that  I am a  Christian  I  do have moods
Editor, OfB.biz   | in which the whole thing looks very improbable:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | but when I was an  atheist I had moods in which
timothybutler.us  | Christianity looked terribly probable."
                                                       -- C.S. Lewis