[OFB Cafe] AWESOME exposure of the REAL Obama, FoxNews, Sunday, 9PM EST!!

Fred Smith fps at xicada.com
Tue Oct 14 18:52:02 CDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:46 PM, Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> wrote:
>        Incidentally, Chris has accused me of ties with the Klan, a totally
> baseless, extremely incendiary charge (obviously), of which there is no
> truth.

I didn't see the accusation, however I'll have to agree with Chris's
earlier statement that the republican party looks quite a bit like the
Klan these days.  McCain supporters carrying monkeys with Obama
t-shirts on them, GOP ads attacking Obama entirely on race and made-up
nationality, and McCain campaign staff calling Obama an "arab
terrorist."  While not all McCain supporters are ignorant racists, it
seems like the vocal majority are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Esocs9qPRY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVFWahLTdUo

-Fred