[OFB Cafe] AWESOME exposure of the REAL Obama, FoxNews, Sunday, 9PM EST!!

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Oct 13 16:32:12 CDT 2008

On Oct 13, 2008, at 12:53 PM, Chris Olson wrote:
> TICS/10/11/rollins.endgame/index.html
>
> Where I come from in Wisconsin, it's called "having your shit
> together".  Some people, like Obama, have the qualities and skills
> necessary to lead and motivate people.  When it comes to the
> President of the United States, those qualities are needed above all
> else.  I don't see those qualities in any of the other candidates,
> and if you check into Barack Obama's history, from teaching
> Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago to today, and
> everything he's been involved with along the way, he demonstrates
> true leadership ability and is highly regarded by those who have
> worked with him.

	Good for you, Chris. Did you rejoin the Cafe?

	In any case, now, let's get a specific or three. So far I'm
refraining, but I'll do the same if no one else takes up the other
side. Remember: this is a positive challenge. You cannot say, "because
the other guy..." :-) It is hard to do, but give it a go! In a vacuum
from the other candidate, what makes this candidate's vision
visionary, leadership worth following, etc.?

Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-
panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot