[OFB Cafe] Online Brokerage

Peter Hollings PeterHollings at comcast.net
Fri Oct 3 05:22:25 CDT 2008

Tim --

I have no comparative experience with other brokers. And I agree that
their interface is not very intuitive. But, I did not want a full
service broker with high fees. You can make a trade at Fidelity for less
than $15. You can set it up to email you on price moves, news, on a
company.  There is online research, portfolio analysis, etc. There is
lots of stuff there if you figure out how to find it.

Peter