[OFB Cafe] The Housing Crisis - Some FACTS

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Oct 2 16:19:52 CDT 2008

Check out this website and its video for objective facts on who was
involved with the housing crisis we are now facing.  The housing crisis
triggered the economic collapse we are facing too.  The video is fast
paced so be prepared to click pause so you can see the documents.  They
document every statement they make.  Democrats won't like it but this
has NO spin.

http://www.redstate.com:80/diaries/redstate/2008/sep/30/how-do-you-know-that-the-burning-down-the-hou/

--
"Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born."
– – Ronald Reagan