[OFB Cafe] Literary Computer Software

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Oct 1 00:15:22 CDT 2008

I don't think I've asked this on here before. I'm sure some of you
have used Bible software (or at least know how it works). It is
typically a program that emphasizes cross references commentaries,
texts, differing translations, etc., for easy analysis, translation,
etc., etc. It's great for both light study and scholarly work.

I'd like to find something similar, but for the greats of the literary
canon. Shakespeare, particularly, but I wouldn't might something with
at least as broad of swath of literature as, say, the Norton Anthology
of English Lit and the Norton Anthology of World Lit.

	Anyone know of such a beast?

	Thanks,
		Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Now  that  I am a  Christian  I  do have moods
Editor, OfB.biz   | in which the whole thing looks very improbable:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | but when I was an  atheist I had moods in which
timothybutler.us  | Christianity looked terribly probable."
                                                       -- C.S. Lewis