[OFB Cafe] Question Email appliance

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Nov 17 09:47:25 CST 2008

You might want to check out Apple's refurb store. You can get a
genuine iPod Touch for $179. There are probably cheaper alternatives,
but the Mac OS X Touch works so well, I think it'd be well worth a bit
extra if you can swing it.

(I'm even more sold on my iPhone now that I have a good SSH client for
it! :-))

	-Tim