[OFB Cafe] Who's Still on Here?

saki tjmc at torhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 16:26:09 CDT 2008

Fred Smith wrote:

> Anyone with a brain saw that the evidence was fabricated the day they
> put it out there. Some greedy people with brains decided that they
> could possibly make some money if they ran with the lie. But to say
> that anyone really thought that Iraq was a threat is disingenuous.  If
> you thought that, you're a moron.
>
>>        I'd rather we stay over there -- responsibly with more work to
>> eliminate torture and a focus on improving conditions (ala McCain's
>> plan)
>
> If someone should be over there, it sure as hell shouldn't be the US
> Army.  They're nothing but a bunch of brainless, heartless thugs. When
> all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail, and the hammer
> of the US Army is the M16 rifle. If they come across a problem, their
> only solution is to shoot at it. Iraqi kids lost their parents to a US
> checkpoint stop?  Shoot the kids too.  Someone caught stealing bread?
> Shoot 'em. Herd of sheep on the side of the road?  Well, that's not
> really a problem, but sheep are funny looking.  Shoot 'em.  Lost puppy
> wandering around?  Shoot...  er, wait, no, throw that one off a cliff,
> then try and shoot it as it falls.  These are all real events that the
> Army thugs thought were so cool, they'd upload videos of 'em to
> Youtube.

"Anyone with a brain" Here we go again "I'm right, so if you disagree
you're brainless, got that, moron?"

If I collected a few of the posts on this list like and others similar I
could produce, I would have enough "evidence" to "prove" all United
States liberal Americans are ill-educated cretins.

Of course, such a stupid procedure would actually prove nothing.

But it might bring the general level of debate down to the same low
level as this.

Terence