[OFB Cafe] Who's Still on Here?

Steven Hatfield stevenhatfield at mac.com
Wed Jun 11 09:37:10 CDT 2008

It's tooooo quiet! :-)

This should get things going:

So how about that Obama? He's kicking some pretty serious butt, up
about 6 points over McBush and we (the US, that is) have barely
entered the general election!
I personally can't wait to see him embarrass McBush during the first
debate....

;-)

Best,
Steven

"The United States is in no sense founded upon the Christian
doctrine." -- George Washington