[OFB Cafe] Who's Still on Here?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Jun 1 23:06:52 CDT 2008

>> openSUSE since 5.? something or other... (and KDE  :^)
>
> Well, lets see......I started with 5.0, but I don't remember when you
> "joined the club." :)

	You old guys took so long to find it, sheesh. I found it by 6.1
without being nearly so, uh, "mature."

	We have afghans in the closet if either of you need one.

Timothy R. Butler | "Every ant  knows the  formula of its ant-hill,
Editor, OfB.biz   | every  bee knows  the formula  of its  beehive.
tbutler at ofb.biz   | They know it  in their own way, not in our way.
timothybutler.us  | Only humankind does not know its own formula."
                                               -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky