[OFB Cafe] Archives

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Jun 1 11:36:21 CDT 2008

Hi Dan,
> I would like to think that as a society we will lose our ridiculous
> hangups about things people did 20 years ago, and choose politicians
> based on their ability to do the job, rather than who's pushed hardest
> by tabloid newspapers. Unfortunately, I suspect the reality will be
> much worse.

	That's what I fear! Just think how much fun the media will have when
they don't have to dig through odd papers and interview long
forgotten people to get dirt? The only people who could run would be
those who are utterly consistent in something.

	RMS for President... (probably wouldn't be any worse than the other
possibilities.)

Timothy R. Butler | "He that has and a little tiny wit—
Editor, OFB.biz   | With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,—
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Must make content with his fortunes fit,
timothybutler.us  | For the rain it raineth every day."
                                   -- Feste the Fool (Shakespeare)