[OFB Cafe] Anyone We know?

Fred Smith fps at xicada.com
Sun Jul 27 14:16:11 CDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:

> Really? Tell ya what, Fred....YOU get a clue!! What I recive from him
> looks like there was a file attachment that was stripped. Unless you
> know what others "see" on their end, you might better tread a tad more
> lightly.

No.  If you're confused about what's going on, set your email client
to view the full message.  The message is making it through, but your
mail client is ignoring it because it's an improperly formed MIME
part. Mailman tacks on a second message part with the list footer in
it, so that's all you're seeing.

Seriously;  this is simple stuff.  I thought you worked with computers?

-Fred