[OFB Cafe] Fonts Question for the Gurus

Donald R Spoon drspoon at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 24 18:18:01 CDT 2008

Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Donald R Spoon <drspoon at sbcglobal.net> [07-24-08 18:50]:
>
>> I am just curious, not complaining.  The larger fonts are quite welcome
>> here, but I would like to know where I can make such global changes and
>> just how to do it!
>>

> KDE would be kcontrol
> Gnome would be gnome-control-center
>
> Or I don't understand the question  ....

The only change I made was to replace KDM with GDM and this resulted in
some rather global changes on my screens.  It was most noticeable in the
Web apps that I use and the Desktop Icons.  I didn't make any changes
via kcontrol and I don't normally use Gnome so gnome-control-center
isn't a player here.

I am just trying to understand how the Windows Manager I use can affect
these things...

Maybe I need to change my Depends...  ;-)

-Don Spoon-