[OFB Cafe] Now off Digest Mode

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jul 24 16:42:38 CDT 2008

>   Tim,  I  know  I  violated  a List rule... the one about talking
> about
>   "age".  I standby to take my punishment

	I'd say shame on you, Don, but you weren't being discriminatory but
factual in talking about all the old geezers on the list. So no harm
done. :-P

Timothy R. Butler | "Into this Universe, and why not knowing,
Editor, OFB.biz   | Nor whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
timothybutler.us  | I know not whither, willy-nilly blowing."
                                            -- Edward FitzGerald