[OFB Cafe] Pic test

Rick rwbowers at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 10:55:12 CDT 2008

On 7/24/08, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:

> Donald R Spoon wrote:
> > Fred wrote:

It showed up in GMail (online, web interface) as an attachment. I can't read
meail this morning from my POP3 client. A lightning hit took out the power
last night and my disks are still being "checked".

~Rick

--

     OfB Cafe - [3]Cafe at ofb.biz
     Brought to you by your friends at Open for Business.
     DISCLAIMER:  The  views  expressed  on  this  mailinglist  are  the
     personal