[OFB Cafe] Bio Fuels

Chris Olson chris.olson at live.com
Wed Jul 23 12:39:49 CDT 2008

From: "Steven Hatfield"

> It's all man made rubbish that
> we all try to live by so that we can sleep at night without sleeping
> with a gun under our pillows (although I think Chris still does ;-))

That's actually too uncomfortable with that big hard lump under the pillow.  The
Desert Eagle lays on the bedside stand by the lamp and the 12 gauge leans in the
corner right behind the bedroom door.

> It is indeed a "survival of the fittest" world, and anyone who doubts
> that has spent too many days eating at Burger King and not thinking
> about where those Burgers actually come from.

People that eat at Burger King don't WANT to know where those "burgers" come
from.  Us country folk who eat REAL hamburgers wouldn't touch one of them Burger
King "hamburgers" with a 10 foot pole.

I have to leave this rather interesting "Café" for a few days because we're
having a big barn dance at our farm this coming weekend that I have to get ready
for.  Everybody that wants to come is invited - last year we had over 600 people
at our mid-summer dance.  We're going to roast REAL fresh-killed pigs on the
spit, we're going to cook REAL fresh-killed Angus hamburgers that still have
blood dripping out of them on the grille and we got a live Country Music band
for both Friday and Saturday nights.  And, of course, all the beer you can
drink.  I don't know all who's on this list, but if there's any that live close
enough and want to come have a good time call me on my cell (715) 418-0352 and
I'll give you directions on how to get to our farm.

--
Chris