[OFB Cafe] Bio Fuels

Peter Hollings PeterHollings at Comcast.net
Wed Jul 23 05:33:39 CDT 2008

Well, then relocate part of the Guantanamo setup to the Washington Mall
as a public display.  It could be put in front of the Smithsonian or
near the Washington Monument where there are large crowds.  Admission
could vary, for example waterboarding would bring a higher price.

Peter Hollings