[OFB Cafe] email client problems, was: Bio Fuels

Patrick Shanahan patrick.shanahan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:19:07 CDT 2008

* Chris Olson <chris.olson at live.com> [07-22-08 10:12]:

> From: Derek Broughton
>
> > Chris, you insist you know more about how to make mail programs function
> > correctly than the rest of us put together, so please fix yours
>
> I'll have a look at it, but I suspect it's the same "problem" that
> Outlook Express always had (IIRC) - it uses the subject line to thread
> messages, and there's probably little I can do about it.

Hummm, unable to exercise choice.  Unable to select a different,
compliant email client?  Of course in on windoz and majority rulz,
makes it ?right?.  Yep, m$ makes it own rulz, by being the biggest
bully on the block.  Something drastically failing the "society" image
here, but the masses cannot see it   :^)

You also have a problem with generating greater than 78 character
lines, but I guess that goes along with your premise that email is not
a "text function".