[OFB Cafe] Bio Fuels

Derek Broughton auspex at pointerstop.ca
Tue Jul 22 08:31:57 CDT 2008

On July 22, 2008 02:06:44 Chris Olson wrote:
> [...]

Chris, you insist you know more about how to make mail programs function
correctly than the rest of us put together, so please fix yours.  Every post
you make starts a new thread (ie, it is not sent as a "Reply", with headers
referencing the previous post).  Not to mention I hate getting all those
headers - what's wrong with "Tim said...".
--
derek