[OFB Cafe] Bio Fuels

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Jul 22 00:10:00 CDT 2008

> Actually, we elected electors, and then the Supreme Court ruled that
> the electors weren't valid and appointed Bush president.  Strictly
> speaking.

	Debatably. I figured someone would mention that. Of course, that
overlooks the detail that it seems Bush would have won even if the
Supreme Court hadn't intervened. (Somehow it seems appropriate to
mention the stupidity of voters who couldn't figure out butterfly
ballots here, but I'll pass...)

Timothy R. Butler | "Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher
tbutler at ofb.biz   | is bound in  his  way to  be a lover of myths  and
www.uninet.info   | poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in
timothybutler.us  | being big with wonder."
                                                      -- Thomas Aquinas