[OFB Cafe] Facebook, Photos, etc.

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Jul 19 01:43:36 CDT 2008

OK, since photos won't seem to post on here (arg), I've setup a
Facebook group. You can post your photos over there and then let us
know on the list. Feel free to join even if you don't plan to post
photos. I think I'll turn off the discussion feature, though, since I
think it'd be better not to split the conversation between two venues.

	http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33332452128

Timothy R. Butler | "Every ant  knows the  formula of its ant-hill,
Editor, OfB.biz   | every  bee knows  the formula  of its  beehive.
tbutler at ofb.biz   | They know it  in their own way, not in our way.
timothybutler.us  | Only humankind does not know its own formula."
                                               -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky