[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Donald R Spoon drspoon at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 17 20:35:06 CDT 2008

Back in the mid 1970s I collected some lenses for my Pentax 35mm SLR
camera.  I have a big zoom (out to 210mm IIRC) and another smaller one
that does macro stuff, I think.  I know for sure they were screw mount
for the Pentax camera body.

Anyway, can anybody tell me if they would work on any modern Digital
cameras?  If not, is there any market for any of that old 35 mm SLR
stuff?  I know I am not giving very specific info, but I would have to
dig through a couple of moves worth of boxes to find them...

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-