[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jul 17 18:06:56 CDT 2008

> while we're talking the high-end stuff, the camera you have with you
> always
> will overtrump the one you don't. i have a little belt case in which
> rides
> a little canon sd1000 (and an sd400 before that). so that five
> minutes ago

	Quite true. It's nice to have one small enough for one's belt. My
cell phone camera presently serves that role (only somewhat well, but
as you say, it's better than the camera sitting at home doing
nothing), but I may have to buy something like your SD1000 sometime. I
keep watching what Nokia and Sony-Ericsson are up to -- they both have
been putting some pretty interesting stuff on the camera side of their
phones. Nokia caught my attention when they started using Zeiss glass.
Of course, to give up my iPhone for that -- I'd rather carry a
separate camera, which is better anyway.

Timothy R. Butler | "Philosophy  always  requires  something  more,
Editor, OfB.biz   | requires the eternal,  the true, in contrast to
tbutler at ofb.biz   | which even the fullest existence as such is but
timothybutler.us  | a happy moment."
                                                -- Søren Kierkegaard