[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jul 17 13:03:58 CDT 2008

> unless the "s" indicates plural, none.  The only "s" designation I can
> recall (remember oldtimers) is the D70s which was an upgraded D70,
> larger display and an external port for a remote control.

	Yes, I was wondering if it was something similar, or something along
the order of the D2Hs.

	Hmm...

Timothy R. Butler | "It may be that  when the angels go about their
Editor, OfB.biz   | task  praising God,  they play only Bach.  I am
tbutler at ofb.biz   | sure,  however,  that when they are together en
timothybutler.us  | famille they play Mozart."
                                                       -- Karl Barth