[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Donald R Spoon drspoon at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 16 22:47:15 CDT 2008

> Sure, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I take it that you use every
> available modern means to slaughter animals and catch fish, rather than
> use traditional methods of hunting.
>
> Electronic targetting is getting better and better, and the use of
> machine gun makes more certain of a kill than a single shot from a rifle.
>
> I prefer simple to complex and bloated, when achieving a given aim.
>
> Terence
While Chris generally prefers to heave rocks at the critters, he DOES
use some rather modern methods...

I can recall a time a while back when he turned his wife loose with his
Dodge Ram "pickemup" truck (Cummins Diesel powered) that can tow the
Queen Mary up the Erie Canal, and is more powerful than Paul Bunyon's
blue Ox, Babe.  She came home with a deer!  Hardly scratched up the
truck at all!!   Can't get much more "high tech" than that.  Hunting
with a Dodge Ram is rather tricky.

Now that's REAL hunting when you can get the womenfolk to do all the work...

;-)

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-