[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Jul 16 20:45:36 CDT 2008

>> 	I use a Canon 40D, myself. I shoot mostly nature shots -- macro,
>> wildlife, etc.
>
> A good camera, but I have Nikon glass .....  To change would cost more
> than the D3  :^)

	Yes, and if you are shooting with a D3, you'd surely be looking at at
the 1Ds Mark III (or at least the rumored 5D Mark II), if you ever did
switch. So, that'd be, what, all combined maybe the price of a small
car. :-)

Timothy R. Butler | "He that has and a little tiny wit—
Editor, OFB.biz   | With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,—
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Must make content with his fortunes fit,
timothybutler.us  | For the rain it raineth every day."
                                   -- Feste the Fool (Shakespeare)