[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

saki tjmc at torhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 15:49:26 CDT 2008

Chris Olson wrote:

> The way you'd do things is the equivalent of building a road with a pick ax, shovel, wheelbarrow and horse drawn grader - compared to the way I do it using a diesel front end loader, dump truck and dozer.

Again, you ascribe to me things which are not true in order to make your
argument.

We are not making a road, but a gentle garden path through which we may
wander and take delight in the vistas vouchsafed us and the company of
friends.

We use the spade, rake and broom, and you want to use

"a diesel front end loader, dump truck and dozer".

Terence