[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Chris Olson chris.olson at live.com
Wed Jul 16 12:45:41 CDT 2008

From: Chris Olson
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 12:32 PM
To: An Open Discussion Forum on Just About Everything,Especially for Techies.
Subject: Re: [OFB Cafe] Photographers?

> Yep.  They's biggun's.  Here's one that's been on my skydrive for awhile:
> http://cid-0efeb4f5150fdce3.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Misc%20Photos/2002%20Dodge%20RAM%20|5320x218|6.jpg

Now, Mailman didn't break that link in my email client, but when I used to use Mailman to run lists, people used to complain about broken links in some other email clients that break lines of text off at 76 or 80 characters, or whatever it is.  The nice neat solution is to use HTML.  With HTML you don't have to paste a link at all.  You can use one or two words of the text in your email and make that a clickable link just like webpages use - you don't need tinyURL, big long ugly links, or any of that if you use HTML.

However, I digress.  Several list members have already indicated that they prefer more ancient and archaic methodology than even us Wisconsin Northwoods Hicks!
--
Chris