[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Chris Olson chris.olson at live.com
Wed Jul 16 07:32:00 CDT 2008

From: saki
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 6:05 AM
To: An Open Discussion Forum on Just About Everything,Especially for Techies.
Subject: Re: [OFB Cafe] Photographers?

> Yes-   of course...
> As would happen if you merely sent a link to the pisctures.

Yes, of course.  I'm pointing out that things change and there's better ways to do things these days instead of posting links that extend across three counties, then using TinyURL to make the link small enough so your crippled plain-text email client can handle it without breaking the link.  After I have to jump thru that many hoops - forget it.  I don't care if you see my wife's deer or not, I guess.

The way you'd do things is the equivalent of building a road with a pick ax, shovel, wheelbarrow and horse drawn grader - compared to the way I do it using a diesel front end loader, dump truck and dozer.
--
Chris