[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Jul 15 22:52:13 CDT 2008

> Nikon D3 and Nikon D200
>
> Mostly youth sports, particularly soccer (GrandSons).

	Wow, a D3 for youth sports -- you don't mess around, do you? :-) How
do you like it? I didn't think I personally knew anyone that owned
such a beast.

	I use a Canon 40D, myself. I shoot mostly nature shots -- macro,
wildlife, etc.

Timothy R. Butler | "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
tbutler at ofb.biz   |  The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
timothybutler.us  |  Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
uninet.info       |  Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world..."
                                                 -- W. B. Yeats