[OFB Cafe] Chris's Politics...

Chris Olson chris.olson at live.com
Tue Jul 15 13:03:17 CDT 2008

From: Derek Broughton
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:12 AM
To: An Open Discussion Forum on Just About Everything,Especially for Techies.
Subject: Re: [OFB Cafe] Chris's Politics...

> Uh-huh.  A backwoods hick Engineer, who plays with gas turbines - for _fun_.
> I don't believe that one any more than you as a Liberal :-)

Well, here's another example, Derek;

My wife and I actually worked this morning.  We each hauled a load of soybeans to Dakota Bulk Terminal in South St. Paul, MN with the semi's.  We had planned on each hauling another load this afternoon.  However, we got home just before lunch and were laughing and talking at the dinner table when I happened to notice in the local newspaper that the Solunar Tables says it's supposed to be good fishing for two hours starting at 4:34 PM this afternoon.  I mentioned to this to my wife.  She replies, "Really?  Then lets go to the lake!"

So we're going to the lake.

Now, if a person goes fishing because the Solunar Tables says it's good fishing, instead of working like he/she should be doing - then that person is a Wisconsin Northwoods Hick!  I mean, who else would put any faith in Solunar Tables?
--
Chris