[OFB Cafe] Cafe List

Derek Broughton auspex at pointerstop.ca
Sun Jul 13 17:50:12 CDT 2008

On July 13, 2008 14:54:49 Fred A. Miller wrote:
> saki wrote:

> > M$ have forced (through their monopoly position) numerous, non-compliant
> > programmes onto practically/effectively every PC on the planet. This is
> > bound to make people (who don't know better) believe that M$ IS
> > computing and that everything they do must be fine, and IS, therefore,
> > the standard.
>
> That's part of the "ignorance is bliss" syndrome so prevalent in public
> schools.

What is?  Is it _not_ true that virtually every pc sold today has Windows
preinstalled?

> But then, that's normal for liberals which are the majority in
> teachers.........ignore facts and morals.

You know, that's purely reprehensible.  I'm a liberal, quite capable of
recognizing a fact even if it's not actually staring me in the face, and I'll
hold my morals up to anybody's.  Of course, we likely won't agree on which
morals are correct.