[OFB Cafe] Cafe List

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Jul 13 10:57:49 CDT 2008

Chris Olson wrote:

> [...]

MickySoft is guilty of a lot of things, but reduced email lists isn't
one of them, IMHO. I also am not convinced that email lists are less
popular. In fact, what I see is those who are serious about any given
topic are more interested in an elist than a forum any day, in
particular if it's moderated.

Fred

--
Linux is an old Latin word meaning, "I don't have
to support your Windows anymore."