[OFB Cafe] Introductions?

Chris Olson chris.olson at live.com
Sat Jul 12 21:46:53 CDT 2008

From: Fred A. Miller
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 9:27 PM
To: An Open Discussion Forum on Just About Everything,Especially for Techies.
Subject: Re: [OFB Cafe] Introductions?

> With all due respect, when you asked the question, I knew you didn't.

Ah!  I have now identified the torch-carrying anti-Microsoftie in the Café.  Glad to make your acquaintance!

Lets just say I have WAY more interesting things to do in my life than center it around which OS I use.  I'll tolerate your anti-Microsoft drivel (more correctly, I'll simply ignore it for the most part), and may make comments about it when I feel compelled or am in the mood, but I won't dwell on it or lose any sleep over it........

LOL!
--
Chris